Every week, people are eagerly waiting for their kinds of movies. While some are addicted to action movies, there are others that can’t live without watching all the horror movies that are released to give a spine chilling thrill to them. It doesn’t matter if you are into romantic movies or comedy ones, all that matters is that you have a little bit of idea about some interesting facts related to the movies that were once quite popular and are still seen by all when they are aired on the channel.
Fasten your seatbelts – we are taking you to the land of filmy knowledge:
- Monster’s Inc. has the character ‘Nemo’ from the movie ‘Finding Nemo’: You recognize the character the moment the little girl shows him to the Monster.
- Olympic archers trained Jemmy Renner for his impeccable role as agent Clint Barton in ‘The Avengers’: Now you know what makes him a fantastic archer in the movie!
- The movie ‘Inception’ gives away the fact that the entire movie is nothing, but a dream: The numbers 3, 5, 0 and 2 are constantly shuffled and used in different scenes in the movie.
- The movie ‘Dark Knight’ doesn’t have ‘Batman’ in its title on purpose: The team didn’t want the word “Batman” in the title of the movie.
- ‘Ice Age’ movie’s ‘scrat’ (the creature has combined characteristics of a rat and a squirrel) has the voice of the director of the movie: Chris Wedge gave the voice of the funny creature that makes the audience laugh.
- In the movie ‘Terminator 2’, Arnold Schwarzaenegger doesn’t have more than 700 words as his dialogues; thus, the dialogue ‘Hasta La Vista Baby’ costs $85,000: Now you know why the dialogue is so popular!
- In the movie ‘Iron Man’ (2008), you notice Captain America’s shield on the workbench in the left side of Tony Stark when he is wearing his suit: Did Iron Man borrow the shield from Captain America?
- ‘Die Hard’ movie was supposed to be ‘Commando 2’, first: The script of Die Hard was turned down when it was supposed to be Commando 2.
- The character Hannibal Lector played by Anthony Hopkins never blinks in the movie ‘Silence of the Lambs’: Go watch the movie and confirm this fact.
- The ghost girl called ‘Moaning Myrtle’ in Harry Potter series was actually 37 years old when she played the part in the movie: And you thought she was just a dead little girl? She was absolutely not!
Now that you know about some of the most amazing facts of some of the most popular movies till date, go ahead and brag about it in front of your friends. I am sure you have new things to share with them now!