No doubt watching movies is a good thing and a hobby to many, but I believe that most of the people would not be happy without watching their favorite TV shows. TV serials can be quite addictive. While movies are just for three hours maximum, TV shows go on and on and that’s why the audience builds a connection with the characters that they watch every day on the screen. This is one of the reasons why some TV shows are aired every year in the form of different seasons.
If you like watching TV serials, here are some interesting facts that you might want to know about some of your favorite shows:
- Ellen DeGeneres was offered the role of Phoebe Buffay for the sitcom “F.R.I.E.N.D.S.”: I am not sure how she would have looked in the role because I personally adore Lisa Kudrow playing the character.
- “Arrested Development” actor David Cross had to fight in order to keep Tobias’ mustache: The executives had a no-mustaches policy and David had to convince them to keep it.
- “Bob’s Burgers” was initially pitched with a plot about a family of cannibals with a restaurant of their own: Would you have watched the show if this was the actual plot?
- Dean Lopata, the writer of the show “Bones”, acted on the show before joining the writing team: Dean got a good experience as an actor on the show.
- The “Boy Meets World” actor Rider Strong stole the leather jacket from the set: Disney packed all the stuff from the set, but the actor couldn’t be stopped from stealing the jacket.
- The cast of “Brooklyn Nine-Nine” had to take the training for firearms before acting on the show: Maybe that’s why the acted so well.
- The actor James Franco of “Freaks and Geeks” was believed to be unattractive: Judd Apatow and Paul Feig believed that the actor’s mouth was too big for his face and thus, he didn’t look good enough to be a star.
- Ken Keeler, the writer of “Futurama” created and developed an actual mathematic theorem called “Futurama Theorem” only for an episode of the TV show: No comments about Math!
- “Games of Thrones” is filmed in the factory where RMS Titanic was made: Is it the reason behind its popularity?
- Ed Westwick, the popular “Gossip Girl” romantic hero was said to have looks of a serial killer: CW believed that the actor didn’t have the right kind of looks to be a romantic hero. However, once he appeared on the screen, he won the hearts of millions.
I am sure you are loaded with a good amount of information related to your favorite TV show now. Go ahead and share the facts with your friends!