Do you want to feel good after spending a hectic day at work? I am sure you want to relax by watching a movie that can help you get rid of all the stress that you have in your mind. The best thing to do is watch a nice comedy flick. When you watch a comedy movie, you are relieved from your stress. Even if you are going through an ugly breakup phase, a comedy film can relax you to your core.
Here’s a list of the top nine comedy movies that you should not miss watching, especially if you are going through a hard time in your life:
- There’s Something About Mary: If you want to watch something that’s going to freshen your mind, this is the flick that you’ve got to see.
- The Hangover Series: This is not just another comedy movie; it portrays friendship between three best friends. When they wake up from a bachelor party, Las Vegas has a story to share with them. Guess who the story is about? Them!
- Dumb and the Dumber: If you haven’t seen this movie yet, you have got to. Lloyd and Harry are the two characters that are going to make you laugh, cry and both at the same time.
- The Scary Movie: No doubt there are a few ugly and scary faces in this movie, but it doesn’t make any more sense than the funny scenes that it has. It is more like a parody of some of the most popular horror movies.
- American Reunion: The movie begins when the friends reunite for their high school reunion. It is a little slow in the beginning, but gives the best punches of fun when you get the grip of it.
- Zack and Miri Make a Porno: After learning about their financial problems, Zack and Miri come together to make an adult movie. When the cameras roll, they realize that they have feelings for each other and it is not just sexual between the two of them.
- Bad Teacher: How would you handle a teacher who hates her job, but has to continue with it to save money for her breast implantation surgery?
- American Pie 2: The high school students are finally in college and are all set to meet each other for some more fun in this movie.
- She’s the Man: Viola goes to the elite boarding school disguised as her brother only to teach him a lesson. She then realizes that she has fallen in love with one of his soccer teammates.
After watching these movies, you are surely going to thank me because these flicks are going to give you tears of laughter. Make sure to keep a tissue in your hand when you watch any of these movies!